Thursday 31 July 2014

A Paint Brush Holder !!

Hello Friends ,

Am in the process of arranging my Craft room . Its a clutter :) !! ( Am sure we all have clutter on i our desk )
I never tend to get my things I want in this mess . So I Finally decided I have to give a place for all my Goodies.! First a place for my brushes  ! <3

 I had old Milkmaid tin with me which I had decided to alter it to a holder !!

 I am a Self taught Artist  !! I was at awe with the way wooden articles were transformed using decoupage papers .. Now I didnt have a clue as to how i can go about it :) Ha..Its Youtube to my rescue !!
Watched numerous videos and finally thought would give it a try ..

I had the old Milkmaid tin with me and a colourful tissue paper (I didnt use Decoupage napkin nor did i use modpodge ). I went about applying Fevicol around and pasting Tissue paper.. You would have guessed what happened . Yes !! I got a new texture( The Tissue started to stand out as it started sticking to my fingers, brush .. It was a lovely Mess! )  . Was quite heart broken about it .. Then I realised " There is no right or wrong in ART .. Its how u perceive :) "  Viola !! I again went about giving a coat of Golden Acylic. Once it was dry , I decorated it with a lovely lace around its neck. Tied an Orange ribbon around it .

Am a Passionate Quiller , So the flowers and leaves are quilled. A few beads on the centre of the flowers .
Behold ! A beautiful Paint brush holder is ready !!
Hope u Liked my Cute little Holder ..



Thanks for stopping by !!
Hugs,
Remya

Linking it to 

2 comments:

  1. Ohh such pretty Brush holder. Love your quilling work.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Lulupu 3D challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...