Saturday 30 April 2016

Observations

Hello Friends ,

Paper Arsty Blog is one of my favorite as there is a lot of information on various topics.
Never could make myself an attempt to play along though..

This time the topic is White Space. Its the biggest challenge for me .. Extensive reading on all the DT Members projects and information provided by Ms.Darcy , I decided to play along..

The simplicity of the cards done by Ms.Ellie Knol inspired me to create something on similar lines .
You can see Ms.Ellie Knol's creations here

I took a Watercolor Paper and applied Heavy Gesso . Once dry I used 3D Soft gel though Damask stencil .

Next I used Mowed Lawn and Crushed Olive Distress Inks on the center and spritzed it with water to spread it randomly .

Added some stamping with Prima Marketing Vintage Vanity #9 and Prima Marketing Cartographer#1 using Archival Ink


Added diecut - Sizzix die, “Writing Desk” by Tim Holtz , Stamped " Observations " using Stazon on white cardstock and made them as the Focal point .




As you can see I still struggled to keep white space  white  :) 

Thank you for the inspiration Ellie.

Hugs
Remya

Linking this to  PaperArsty  : Challenge #8 2016: White Space

Materials Used :
Prima Marketing Vintage Vanity #9
Prima Marketing Cartographer #1
Prima Marketing Art Basics Heavy Gesso White
Prima Art Basics 3D Gloss Gel
Sizzix die, “Writing Desk” by Tim Holtz
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil - Gothic






2 comments:

  1. Thiss is fabulous. Love the use of the die cut. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..the feather really stands out on the fresh colored mixed media bg !Loved it :) Off to check paper Artsy .

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...